Project : Be My Valentine
Posted on February 10 2014
Valentine's Day is fast approaching! This year we made some adorable little cards using the Dailylike Fabric Stickers
. The cute patterns were a perfect way to express the gooey feelings we have for that special someone. The best part is, you can make them too - and they're totally customisable! We've provided free PDF templates for you to use. So go ahead, download the templates, pick your Fabric Stickers then get crafty and send some love that says "Look what I made for you!"
1. Start by choosing and downloading the printable template(s) of your choice. (Click on the link under each image for the printable PDF)
Peanut Butter + Jelly - Valentine's Printable
Pizza My Heart - Valentine's Printable
Hello Sailor - Valentine's Printable
Light Up My Life - Valentine's Printable
Love Is Sweet - Valentine's Printable
Butter Half - Valentine's Printable
Ape About You - Valentine's Printable
2. Print your chosen design onto A4 card stock. (It helps to make sure there is no page scaling when you print.)
3. Cut along the dotted line to separate your stencil templates from the card itself. Then cut out each of the stencil silhouettes from the template half.
4. Select the fabric stickers you would like to use and trace each silhouette shape onto the back of your chosen fabric stickers. Make sure you have the shapes face down when tracing (i.e. printed side down) so that your design will be the right way when you stick them onto your card.
5. Once you have traced all of your fabric sticker pieces, use scissors to cut out these shapes. Place the cut-out pieces onto your card so you get an idea on spacing and where you want to stick each piece. Once you are happy with the layout, simply peel off the backing paper and stick each piece in place.
6. Finished! Your card is ready to write lovely words in and send to your sweetheart. Happy Valentine's Day!
This project was created by Dailylike Australia