Posted on August 05 2015
As we enter the last month of Winter, our fingers and hands are well and truly in need of some crafting activities to keep them warm and cozy. So here are six Winter inspired crafts to get you in the mood.
1. Make some cute Winter sweaters to dress up your gifts.
2. Decorated jars of freshly baked treats are always a favourite.
3. Brighten up your days with colourful snowflakes to hang in your window.
4. Create adorable little fabric birds to remind you that Spring will soon be here!
5. Warm yourself from the inside and stitch up some fabric coasters for your mugs of hot tea.
6. Design your own miniature Winter village, starting with some quick and easy self-standing trees.